Password Change Required – effective Dec 12, 2017
To improve the security of the Enrich Facilitator portal, Facilitators who are using their last name as a password to their account must change their password by December 12, 2017.
To create a new password:
- Log in to your Facilitator Account on EnrichCanada.ca
- Select the “Email” tab and confirm that your email address is accurate and up to date
- Select the “Password” tab
- Enter your new password and click “Submit”
Passwords are case-sensitive and must:
- Be 10 – 20 characters long
- Contain a combination of letters and numbers
Your password cannot include your name or account ID. If you do not change your password from your last name, you will be unable to log into your account after December 12, 2017.
For security reasons, Enrich Canada does not have access to your current or future password(s).
If you have any questions or concerns, please call 1.888.973.3650.